The Wordtune read and summarize library is located on the left-side panel of the page, where you can organize all your documents by creating new folders, delete or move them to a different folder, upload documents directly to folders and rename them. To learn more, check out the examples below:
Check out the walkthrough video to see how it works:
1. Click on the square icon in the upper left-hand corner.
2. Select Read and Summarize
3. From the Read and Summarize homepage, select on either Upload, Import a link, or Paste Text.
4. To use the Library, click on Library in the left hand side.
5. Click on Create Folder to set up your own folder for your documents.
The Wordtune read and summarize Library has the following features:
1) You can create folders:
2) You can delete documents, move them to a folder or leave them be:
3) You can upload documents DIRECTLY to folders:
4) You can also rename your folders:
Reach out to us by clicking on the messenger icon in the lower-right corner of this screen.💌