If you receive an error message using the iOS keyboard, please try the following steps to get back to the Wordtune experience:
First, make sure you're logging into the app instead of signing up, as these are two different operations. It's important to note: If you typically log into Wordtune using your Google account on your desktop, you'll need a password to log in to the iOS App. To get a password, please follow these steps in this article: Mobile App Reset Password
Sometimes, an error can sometimes occur when there is an issue with our internet connection or our connection to cellular data.
1) Toggle your Wifi off and on if you are using Wifi.
2) Toggle Airplane mode on then off, if you are using Cellular Data.
3) After completing these steps, check to see if the keyboard is working again.
If these steps don't work, go through the following core, iPhone troubleshooting steps:
1) Close out of the app and open it back up again. You can see how to close out of the app in this article here.
2) Restart your phone - this tends to help with many iPhone issues. You can see how to restart your in this article here.
3) If that doesn't work, delete the app and reinstall it. You can see how to delete and reinstall an app on your iPhone in this article here.
Lastly, make sure your iPhone is recently updated. The Wordtune iOS Keyboard is currently supported on iPhones with iOS version 16 and above.
Please reach out to us on our support chat (bottom right of this screen) if you need additional help. We'll get back to you as soon as we can! 🙂